Author Topic: Time envisions Trump welcoming young, crying immigrant on cover: 'Welcome to America'  (Read 737 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Time envisions Trump welcoming young, crying immigrant on cover: 'Welcome to America'
The Hill, Jun 21, 2018, Jacqueline Thomsen

The latest cover of Time magazine features an image of President Trump and a crying young girl who was separated from her mother at the southern border.

“Welcome to America,” the headline reads.

The image of the 2-year-old girl from Honduras went viral amid the separations of undocumented children from their families due to the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/393407-time-envisions-trump-welcoming-young-immigrant-on-new-cover

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:17:38 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Classically intemperate agitprop from a dying organ of the unhinged and angry Left.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

Who cares. No one reads Time.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Who cares. No one reads Time.

I predict endless internet memes as a consequence of this stupid cover.

Backfire.

Offline dfwgator

Backfire.

Bigly.

EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and they're safe.' Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of the family separation crisis when she was photographed in tears as her mother was searched by U.S. border control speaks out
Daily Mail/UK, Jun 21, 2018

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Backfire.

Some very clever people out "there" are having a field day with this. 

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:49:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »