Author Topic: Kids protest on Capitol Hill floor using blankets like those given to migrant children  (Read 578 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kids protest on Capitol Hill floor using blankets like those given to migrant children
By Aris Folley - 06/21/18 03:14 PM EDT

Children laid on the floor of Capitol Hill on Thursday wrapped in blankets similar to those given to migrant kids who were separated from their families in protest of President Trump’s controversial “zero tolerance” policy.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/393521-kids-lay-on-capitol-hill-floor-wrapped-in-blankets-like-those
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Pigs in a blanket!  MMmmmmm Good.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess nobody told the little urchins they got what they wanted...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

I guess nobody told the little urchins they got what they wanted...

"The issue is never the issue.  The issue is always the revolution."

Offline libertybele

The blankets are given to them for FREE and I bet they get to eat for FREE too!    9999hair out0000    They came into this country uninvited they should be given NOTHING but a boot out of this country! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

This "protest" came together pretty darned fast, don'cha think?

Offline endicom

Exploiting children for political purposes. Kinda like at the border.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

To be a fly on the wall when these kids realize who's taken their slots for college tuition assistance.   :smokin:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Exploiting children for political purposes. Kinda like at the border.

Amen. The kids themselves organized this, pooled their allowances and bought a 50 pack of the same blankets?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
To be a fly on the wall when these kids realize who's taken their slots for college tuition assistance.   :smokin:

ANNND, Sent them the Bill to pay for putting illegals in ahead of them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Awe how cute play date at the capitol.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

More pics from the rally.....