Author Topic: Crying Honduran Child Who Became The Face Of Border Family Separation Was Never Separated From Famil  (Read 346 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Crying Honduran Child Who Became The Face Of Border Family Separation Was Never Separated From Family

2:12 AM 06/22/2018

She has become the poster child for family separation at the border — and the subsequent moral outrage against the Trump administration — but the crying Honduran child held up as a heartbreaking example of family separation at the border was, in fact, never separated from the parent with whom she illegally crossed the border into the U.S.

The two-year-old girl, Yanela, and her mother, Sandra, were detained in Texas after attempting to cross the Rio Grande river, and were held together.

“I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,” Denis Javier Varela Hernandez told The Daily Mail of his daughter Yanela and wife Sandra. Hernandez also said the two were doing “fine.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/21/crying-child-never-separated/

****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Time....Fake News.  say it aint so.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."