Author Topic: Trump gives in. We are back to not having enforced border laws.  (Read 4025 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Trump gives in. We are back to not having enforced border laws.
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2018, 06:57:25 pm »
We need a procedure in place to make sure they will be good Americans.   That's not in place now.  If you're breathing, we let you in.

We used to exclude known anarchists and Communists from entering the country.

Hell now we have communists in West Point
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018, 06:58:08 pm »
What do you mean? I find Business Insider to be mostly reliable in their reports.

You do?  I don't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2018, 06:58:16 pm »
Get the troops out of the bleedin' Middle East and let the Muzzies duke it out with each other, and bring them to our own Hemisphere where they can actually do some good.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2018, 06:59:00 pm »
Of course we do.  I don't want MS-13 members in this country.   But I am sympathetic towards a mother and child trying to escape MS-13.

@Jazzhead
You say that and then fight for policies which allow them unfettered access.

Makes me doubt your veracity.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2018, 06:59:19 pm »
We need a procedure in place to make sure they will be good Americans.   That's not in place now.  If you're breathing, we let you in.

We used to exclude known anarchists and Communists from entering the country.

No disagreement there.   But a well-run asylum system should be able to distinguish between those who are genuinely escaping intolerable conditions, and those coming here for purposes of exploitation.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2018, 07:02:36 pm »
@Jazzhead

What, pray tell, are you talking about?   What makes you think I'm for open borders?   What I've been railing about in recent days has been the shabby and inhumane treatment afforded to parents and kids trying with all their might and with every resource at their disposal to escape intolerable gang violence for the sake of their kids.   Are they characterless and worthy of nothing in your view?     

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2018, 07:03:32 pm »
No disagreement there.   But a well-run asylum system should be able to distinguish between those who are genuinely escaping intolerable conditions, and those coming here for purposes of exploitation.

Well facial tattoos should be a first clue.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2018, 07:05:21 pm »
What, pray tell, are you talking about?   What makes you think I'm for open borders?   What I've been railing about in recent days has been the shabby and inhumane treatment afforded to parents and kids trying with all their might and with every resource at their disposal to escape intolerable gang violence for the sake of their kids.   Are they characterless and worthy of nothing in your view?   

@Jazzhead
What does that have to do with allowing them to enter the US without a immigrant VISA?  They can apply like everyone else.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2018, 07:09:21 pm »

@Jazzhead
What about our kids.  What about the people here that need help?   We can't pay for our own and you expect us to save everyone else before our own.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2018, 07:22:43 pm »
This is become a worthless and stupid argument.

The GOP and Congress just caved - we are going to continue to have open borders to a welfare state and NOTHING to going be done to mitigate the invasion that our government WANTS, so as to REPLACE the existing citizenry with slaves they believe will vote for them into perpetual Communist power - AND pay for the entitlement gravy train that they pilfer.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2018, 08:09:22 pm »
@Jazzhead
What about our kids.  What about the people here that need help?   We can't pay for our own and you expect us to save everyone else before our own.

@driftdiver

You lack Reagan's optimism and faith in a free and dynamic economy to lift all who are willing to work.   YES, we can provide for our own and assist folks from Central America who want an alternative to the gangs.   They've sacrificed far more than any of us ever have to leave everything behind and seek the Shining City.   I'm willing to open the door to folks with character, ambition and drive.   These folks can and will be good Americans.   Just like my grandparents, and quite possibly yours as well.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2018, 08:10:56 pm »
This is become a worthless and stupid argument.

The GOP and Congress just caved - we are going to continue to have open borders to a welfare state and NOTHING to going be done to mitigate the invasion that our government WANTS, so as to REPLACE the existing citizenry with slaves they believe will vote for them into perpetual Communist power - AND pay for the entitlement gravy train that they pilfer.

You, sir, are an amazing combination of paranoia and insanity.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2018, 09:08:49 pm »
You, sir, are an amazing combination of paranoia and insanity.    *****rollingeyes*****

That is exactly what all Leftists and Communists online tell me to disguise what the truth and their intentions really are.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 09:18:19 pm »
Trump doesn't issue the EU and the NTs will say he hates children and wants to torture them.  That he wont/cant work with the GOP.

He issues the EO and he's weak.

just no pleazing some people

You shouldn't be pleased.

CBP, ICE, and Homeland security now says families can not be held in custody together, awaiting their outcome, because these facilities do not exist.
In other words, it is back to catch an release.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 09:19:04 pm »
@driftdiver

I'm willing to open the door to folks with character, ambition and drive.   These folks can and will be good Americans.   Just like my grandparents, and quite possibly yours as well.   

Who are willing to go through the process like your grandparents did.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 10:06:55 pm »
You shouldn't be pleased.

CBP, ICE, and Homeland security now says families can not be held in custody together, awaiting their outcome, because these facilities do not exist.
In other words, it is back to catch an release.

Mattis just authorized 20,000 spaces they have in military bases.  DOD does have the space.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2018, 10:09:47 pm »
Mattis just authorized 20,000 spaces they have in military bases.  DOD does have the space.

That's better than the news I had heard earlier, that's for sure.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2018, 10:18:55 pm »
@Jazzhead

Makes me doubt your veracity.

He also fails to realize that in a certain amount of cases it's MS13 that is bringing those mothers and children to the U.S. against their will.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2018, 11:10:15 pm »
What, pray tell, are you talking about?   What makes you think I'm for open borders?   

It's like the gun thing.  You argue until we're blue in the face for policies that will certainly lead to mass confiscation (while boasting it will not).  In this case you are arguing for policies that will certainly lead to open borders (while, yes, boasting they will not).

We just don't believe you anymore.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2018, 11:30:59 pm »
He also fails to realize that in a certain amount of cases it's MS13 that is bringing those mothers and children to the U.S. against their will.

@txradioguy

It's far worse then we realize.  Read the story I posted earlier.  Not just the excerpt but the whole article.  It's incredibly sad and shows what the dems have been encouraging.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2018, 12:06:46 am »

We just don't believe you anymore.  :shrug:

ANYMORE?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2018, 01:37:38 am »
It seems, at the very least, lack of clear instructions has caused confusion.

According to email traffic sent Wednesday night and Thursday morning that was obtained by CNN, Customs and Border Protection has told its field offices to suspend referring any parents who cross the border illegally with their children for prosecution for misdemeanor illegal-entry charges. The move, which could be reversed, effectively neuters "zero tolerance" as long as it is in effect.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/politics/trump-border-prosecutions-suspended/index.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:38:23 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2018, 02:47:01 am »
@txradioguy

It's far worse then we realize.  Read the story I posted earlier.  Not just the excerpt but the whole article.  It's incredibly sad and shows what the dems have been encouraging.

@driftdiver

Can you send me a link to your post?

I couldn't figure out which one you were talking about?

Thanks
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self