Author Topic: Schumer, Pelosi demand Trump begin reuniting separated families  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer, Pelosi demand Trump begin reuniting separated families
By Jordain Carney - 06/21/18 10:28 AM EDT

Top congressional Democrats are demanding President Trump begin reuniting immigrant families who were separated under the administration's "zero tolerance" policy.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) released a letter to Trump on Thursday saying they were "deeply dismayed" that the administration hadn't started trying to reunite thousands of children separated from their families.

"It seems that the administration lacks a plan, intention, and a sense of urgency to begin reuniting these children – many of whom have suffered serious emotional anguish – with their parents," the two Democratic leaders wrote in their letter.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/393442-schumer-pelosi-demand-trump-hand-over-plan-to-reunite-separated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Schumer, Pelosi demand Trump begin reuniting separated families
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 03:05:38 pm »
How do  you do that?   In many cases the people bringing the kids in aren't the parents.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 03:06:36 pm »
That's what happens when you cave,  they just keep moving the goalposts.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 03:08:06 pm »
There was a story on foxnews.com about an ICE agent being interviewed by CNN.   He stated that he sees girls as young as 5 coming into the country alone.   Many of them carry a plan b pill because its assumed they will get raped on the way.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 04:29:19 pm »
Just ONCE I want to see a president with the stones to them these freaks to just "ESAD,MoFo's!"

I can practically guarantee you that if Trump were to do that,outside of the northeast and the left coast,the rest of the country would stand up and applaud.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!