Author Topic: Supreme Court rules states can collect sales tax for online purchases nationwide  (Read 4241 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What NEEDS to happen is passage of HR25, the fairtax!  Doing that puts an end to all of this tax chicanery permanently!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

What NEEDS to happen is passage of HR25, the fairtax!  Doing that puts an end to all of this tax chicanery permanently!

Yes, it would.
I agree.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Will never happen.

Fairness to the people limits the amount of fleecing and chicanery our government can perpetrate upon the people, and limits the political weaponry they now employ.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775