Author Topic: United asks feds not to use their aircraft to transport migrant children  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
United asks feds not to use their aircraft to transport migrant children
By Mallory Shelbourne - 06/20/18 01:47 PM EDT

United Airlines on Wednesday asked federal officials not to use the carrier to transfer migrant children who have been separated from their families at the southern border.

The company in a statement said it wants "no part" of the zero tolerance immigration policy that is leading to the separation of children from their families.

“Based on our serious concerns about this policy and how it’s in deep conflict with our company’s values, we have contacted federal officials to inform them that they should not transport immigrant children on United aircraft who have been separated from their parents," United CEO Oscar Munoz said in a statement.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/393279-united-airlines-asks-feds-not-to-use-their-aircraft-to-transfer-migrant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

F United!  Hope they go bankrupt.  Crappy airline, anyway.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does a "common carrier" have a choice?  I'd pile them on UA just to piss them off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Wouldn't want children traveling on United anyway.  The airline hasn't had a good record lately transporting dogs.  The kids might be DOA.

Offline rustynail

Given their record with small animals the kids may have escaped a similar fate.

Offline dfwgator

Wouldn't want children traveling on United anyway.  The airline hasn't had a good record lately transporting dogs.  The kids might be DOA.

That post is full of win.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush and it may be posted in the radio section was saying, actually, this is good... maybe the Democratic sponsors of these folks will have to come out and pick them up in the car.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
AppleWood wrote:
"Wouldn't want children traveling on United anyway.  The airline hasn't had a good record lately transporting dogs.  The kids might be DOA."

They don't do so well with guitars, either...  ;)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."