Author Topic: Peter Fonda Suggesting Putting Barron Trump in a ‘Cage with Pedophiles’ is on Secret Service Radar  (Read 5173 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Fonda family is a bunch of traitorous whores.  Go back to your bong Peter and stay stoned.  If the Secret Service was worth a good BM, there would be numerous people arrested for threatening the president and his family.

With the treasonous actions that are being revealed on a daily basis of the former members of the Obama Administration, one has to wonder when the many Trump haters will rachet up their efforts and get violent.  I fear for the safety of the president.  I hope he has his own security team and is not reliant solely on the Secret Service, whose history for protecting presidents is mediocre.

Trump is dropping the ball by leaving Sessions in his position.  Sessions is perhaps the most feckless AG I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.  And I am tired of hearing about the great wonderful FBI.  The FBI history is horrendous, with J Edgar Hoover being an utter nightmare.  And Wray, we keep hearing he is cleaning house, but I am sorry, I just don't see it.  If the top was corrupt, you can bet the next level down was equally corrupt.  There should be hundreds that are given pink slips, not one at a time, and enough we can count on one hand.  The FBI is rotten, and frankly, I see the swamp is maintaining business as usual.
If they ever started ratting each other out, either the Potomac would be red with blood clear past Pt. Lookout, or they'd have to detain them in the stadium. Corruption is endemic there and doubtless not limited by ant party lines.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis