Author Topic: We Are Surrounded by Masonic Symbols―How Modern Logos Are Linked To Secret Societies  (Read 1032 times)

rangerrebew

We Are Surrounded by Masonic Symbols―How Modern Logos Are Linked To Secret Societies

By

Ivan

In the modern world, we are surrounded by countless logos, symbols, and graphs that make up our everyday life.

No matter where we look, willingly or unwillingly, we find ourselves immersed in a deep layer of information that is in turn filled with secret symbols and eerie meanings.

And while ancient societies such as the Illuminati, Masons, etc date back to more ancient times, in the century of communications, icons and logos that we see every day on our screens seem to be paying a subtle tribute to a few of such secret society.

https://www.ancient-code.com/we-are-surrounded-by-masonic-symbols-how-modern-logos-are-linked-to-secret-societies/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OK, the "Google Play" one is a bit of a reach.  One can claim any triangle in a logo is the Pyramid with the All-Seeing Eye.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
OK, the "Google Play" one is a bit of a reach.  One can claim any triangle in a logo is the Pyramid with the All-Seeing Eye.

Shit.  And all I got for 7 years of fraternity life was a crummy shirt and a secret handshake. :(

Those Masons have all the cool stuff.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

And then of course there are the secret handshakes:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Shit.  And all I got for 7 years of fraternity life was a crummy shirt and a secret handshake. :(

Great BBQ sauce recipes too. And I was able to learn how old my grandmother was.

Offline ABX

Oh good grief... I had to look. Talk about a stretch. Anything that looks like an envelope is referencing an apron. The "F" in Facebook looks kind of similar to the walking cane in the Tubal-Cane mark.

These are ridiculous stretches.

But, you will see Freemason marks in many places. It is because these are historic and archetypal marks that stonemasons and early engineers used and many are used today in architecture and drafting, or the working tools represented real craftsman working tools (square, compass, right angle, level, etc).

It is because from their history, Freemasons took these drafting symbols and working tools and used them to create allegories for the lessons they were teaching. There is nothing mysterious about this. The history goes back to the early days of the craft, when many brothers were not literate or spoke different languages. The allegories created by symbols were an easy way to express a message and pass down a story.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 04:08:25 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline musiclady

Google Chrome is creepy.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

Google Chrome is creepy.

Only if you believe what that tinfoil blog says about it.

Almost any symbol, with the right story, can sound sinister and be described in a way to make the viewer see what the writer wants them too.

Similar charge has been made against Disney (you know, Walt's signature that became the company symbol).

There are websites out there that try to find 'hidden' symbols (usually evil) in every single corporate logo. In reality, it is nothing more than an inkblot test to the person seeing the symbol.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, including the shape of our pin.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline the_doc

We Are Surrounded by Masonic Symbols―How Modern Logos Are Linked To Secret Societies

Saved for later.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yeah, including the shape of our pin.   :whistle:

It is a cool pin.  Still got mine....somewhere.  Hmmm.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is a cool pin.  Still got mine....somewhere.  Hmmm.

I still have mine too.  I was just looking at it a few months ago.  I never got a chain guard for it.
I will NOT comply.