Author Topic: Liberals Respond Hypocritically To Pro-Trump Protest At Robert De Niro Musical  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Respond Hypocritically To Pro-Trump Protest At Robert De Niro Musical

By Ann | June 18, 2018 12:14PM

Liberals have been absolutely unable to hide their hypocrisy after a Donald Trump supporter had the nerve to silently hold up a pro-Trump flag during a performance of the Robert De Niro-directed “A Bronx Tale: The New Musical” on Saturday.

A man stood up at the end of the performance at the Longacre Theatre and held up a flag reading, “Keep America Great!” and “Trump 2020.” That was all he did, and most people in the audience paid him no attention – but liberals immediately took to social media to proclaim their offense.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/robert-de-niro-musical-pro-trump-protest/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter2_6_18_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You have to realize that lies are the entire power base of the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

I usually don't approve of ANY!!  political protests designed to startle or shock people and the performers/speakers at public performances before, during, or afterwards.
However, liberals and leftists don't mind if it's one their protests doing the startling/shocking i.e. the kneeling before football games. Then it's different. "Everybody has a right to free speech (sniff, sniff, sob)" they wail. Like one of my lib stepdaughters who can't get it through her thick skull that there's a time and place for everything.
As Sneaky Pete said,   libs/leftists are the biggest hypocrites.