Author Topic: Kaine shares photos of child detention facility: ‘The real Trump Hotel’  (Read 1222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaine shares photos of child detention facility: ‘The real Trump Hotel’
By Aris Folley - 06/18/18 03:34 PM EDT

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) on Monday shared photos of a child detention facility in Texas that he called “the real Trump Hotel.”

The photos shared by the former Democratic vice-presidential nominee show young undocumented immigrants in cages on Sunday at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility in McAllen, Texas.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392830-kaine-shares-photos-of-child-detention-facility-the-real-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Democrats continue to make their play.

Paul Ryan comes from Wisconsin, are the Kochs based out of there? It sure sounds like he just does this to get labor into the US.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Kaine shares photos of child detention facility: ‘The real Trump Hotel’
By Aris Folley - 06/18/18 03:34 PM EDT

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) on Monday shared photos of a child detention facility in Texas that he called “the real Trump Hotel.”

The photos shared by the former Democratic vice-presidential nominee show young undocumented immigrants in cages on Sunday at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility in McAllen, Texas.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392830-kaine-shares-photos-of-child-detention-facility-the-real-trump

I hear  foil helps keep their flavor longer after cooking when you have them under the heat lamps.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Now how in the world could something like this be avoided?  Let me think...

Offline Frank Cannon

I hear  foil helps keep their flavor longer after cooking when you have them under the heat lamps.

LOL. Top Notch!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh for crap sake this is getting ridiculous.  Reunite the kids with their parents (or the adults who came with them), fire up Trump Force One and fly them all to Isafjordur with a note that says "tag, you're it".

Offline WingNot

Offline dfwgator

Franks n' Beaners.

"Franks and Beans....Franks and Beans!"

Online corbe

I've replaced Frank & Nuts as my morning cereal with this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Oh for crap sake this is getting ridiculous.  Reunite the kids with their parents (or the adults who came with them), fire up Trump Force One and fly them all to Isafjordur with a note that says "tag, you're it".

B.S.  Keep the parents with the kids and DO NOT LET THEM ENTER the U.S. Problem solved.  Build the damn wall!!!  Hello .... earth to Congress!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

B.S.  Keep the parents with the kids and DO NOT LET THEM ENTER the U.S. Problem solved.  Build the damn wall!!!  Hello .... earth to Congress!!!

Calm down ... I was referring to those already here.

Offline libertybele

Calm down ... I was referring to those already here.

R.I.V.  I try ... but this is one subject that absolutely makes my blood boil.  9999hair out0000

Round up both parents and kids ... make the parents make the decision; either you take your kids with you or you sign them over to the U.S. and you surrender any claim to your child.  Again, the parents need to take the responsibility instead of blaming the U.S., the President, the GOP, etc.  Where is the parent's responsibility in all this?? 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:18:20 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

This is disgraceful.  At least put some sour cream and chives on them.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

I agree.... DO NOT LET THEM ENTER ... PERIOD.  Turn them around (with their children and send them back).  Do not incarcerate them, do not take their children from them, put them on the #$@*! plane so we do not have to bear the cost of of housing them and their kids.   9999hair out0000   

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It's a damn good thing those blankets are silver.....

Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship In Gold-Covered Roasted Babies To Eat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-believes-bilderberg-attendees-ship-gold-covered-182414136.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

I agree.... DO NOT LET THEM ENTER ... PERIOD.  Turn them around (with their children and send them back).  Do not incarcerate them, do not take their children from them, put them on the #$@*! plane so we do not have to bear the cost of of housing them and their kids.   9999hair out0000

Plane rides are too expensive.  Put them on buses. Not a greyhound or any kind of luxury bus.  School buses should do just fine; they're good enough for our kids, good enough for the ILLEGALS.

Offline dfwgator

It's a damn good thing those blankets are silver.....

Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship In Gold-Covered Roasted Babies To Eat

"I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back..."

Offline WingNot

"I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back..."

We don't want them to get...

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:19:37 pm by Wingnut »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep. Put them on the bus together and send them back!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
See!

They even have "to go" wrappers!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

Maybe Trump should have taken care of this DACA problem as he promised for 18 months instead of kicking the BS over to a Congress that can't seem to tie it's own shoes.   WTF did he expect from that feckless body of idiots?   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

guacamole is extra.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

CHANGE THE LAWS!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Plane rides are too expensive.  Put them on buses. Not a greyhound or any kind of luxury bus.  School buses should do just fine; they're good enough for our kids, good enough for the ILLEGALS.

Trebuchet.   Just sayin.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.