Author Topic: Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel  (Read 1222 times)

Offline corbe

Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel
« on: June 17, 2018, 01:27:19 am »
Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel

By Brooke Seipel - 06/16/18 09:18 PM EDT

After days of smack talk by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and late night host Jimmy Kimmel, the result of their one-on-one basketball challenge is in, with Cruz beating Kimmel 11-9.

According to people who attended the charity basketball game, the game ended at 11 points, rather than 15 as originally planned because the game was taking so long. 

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/392651-cruz-wins-charity-basketball-challenge-against-kimmel
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:07:03 am »
Cruz beat Kimmel 11-9. Kimmel has been taunting Ted calling him a "Blobfish" and even interviewing a person that was marine biologist (all the while cracking jokes comparing Cruz to the fish).

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/392651-cruz-wins-charity-basketball-challenge-against-kimmel
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 11:07:20 am »
Topics merged.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:09:53 am »
"the game ended at 11 points, rather than 15 as originally planned because the game was taking so long."

I heard the Crowd lost their voice from taunting "Air Ball" so much. :silly:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 11:10:46 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 01:22:32 pm »
This is what I like about Ted Cruz.  Kimmel makes a crack about Ted's  attire.  Instead of getting angry, Ted works with Kimmel to turn the "incident" into  a charity basketball challenge.  If the crack were about Trump. we would get a barrage of nasty Twitter feed.

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 07:11:16 pm »
This is what I like about Ted Cruz.  Kimmel makes a crack about Ted's  attire.  Instead of getting angry, Ted works with Kimmel to turn the "incident" into  a charity basketball challenge.  If the crack were about Trump. we would get a barrage of nasty Twitter feed.

@Applewood

Yep, Cruz doesn't care about personal remarks and turns them right back around.

I will say, though, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Ted's legs.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 07:45:50 pm »
@Applewood

Yep, Cruz doesn't care about personal remarks and turns them right back around.

I will say, though, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Ted's legs.

:silly:

I don't know too many guys in real life who have nice legs.

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 07:54:44 pm »
:silly:

I don't know too many guys in real life who have nice legs.

@Applewood

True, lol.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 11:02:30 am »
Go Ted!!!

Ted Cruz Takes Jimmy Kimmel to the Cleaners in Charity Basketball Game

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas defeated liberal comedian talk show host, Jimmy Kimmel, in a friendly charity game of one-on-one basketball known as the “Blobfish Basketball Classic” on Saturday night. The game raised thousands in charity after Cruz challenged Kimmel to a friendly wager after the comedian insulted Sen. Cruz for being a Houston Rockets fan........

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/17/sen-cruz-takes-jimmy-kimmel-to-the-cleaners-in-charity-basketball-game-n2491608

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 12:14:30 pm »
Threads merged.