Author Topic: Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel  (Read 1260 times)

Offline corbe

Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel
« on: June 17, 2018, 01:27:19 am »
Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel

By Brooke Seipel - 06/16/18 09:18 PM EDT

After days of smack talk by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and late night host Jimmy Kimmel, the result of their one-on-one basketball challenge is in, with Cruz beating Kimmel 11-9.

According to people who attended the charity basketball game, the game ended at 11 points, rather than 15 as originally planned because the game was taking so long. 

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/392651-cruz-wins-charity-basketball-challenge-against-kimmel
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Cruz wins charity basketball challenge against Kimmel
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:07:03 am »
Cruz beat Kimmel 11-9. Kimmel has been taunting Ted calling him a "Blobfish" and even interviewing a person that was marine biologist (all the while cracking jokes comparing Cruz to the fish).

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/392651-cruz-wins-charity-basketball-challenge-against-kimmel
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 11:07:20 am »
Topics merged.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:09:53 am »
"the game ended at 11 points, rather than 15 as originally planned because the game was taking so long."

I heard the Crowd lost their voice from taunting "Air Ball" so much. :silly:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 11:10:46 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 01:22:32 pm »
This is what I like about Ted Cruz.  Kimmel makes a crack about Ted's  attire.  Instead of getting angry, Ted works with Kimmel to turn the "incident" into  a charity basketball challenge.  If the crack were about Trump. we would get a barrage of nasty Twitter feed.

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 07:11:16 pm »
This is what I like about Ted Cruz.  Kimmel makes a crack about Ted's  attire.  Instead of getting angry, Ted works with Kimmel to turn the "incident" into  a charity basketball challenge.  If the crack were about Trump. we would get a barrage of nasty Twitter feed.

@Applewood

Yep, Cruz doesn't care about personal remarks and turns them right back around.

I will say, though, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Ted's legs.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 07:45:50 pm »
@Applewood

Yep, Cruz doesn't care about personal remarks and turns them right back around.

I will say, though, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Ted's legs.

:silly:

I don't know too many guys in real life who have nice legs.

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 07:54:44 pm »
:silly:

I don't know too many guys in real life who have nice legs.

@Applewood

True, lol.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 11:02:30 am »
Go Ted!!!

Ted Cruz Takes Jimmy Kimmel to the Cleaners in Charity Basketball Game

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas defeated liberal comedian talk show host, Jimmy Kimmel, in a friendly charity game of one-on-one basketball known as the “Blobfish Basketball Classic” on Saturday night. The game raised thousands in charity after Cruz challenged Kimmel to a friendly wager after the comedian insulted Sen. Cruz for being a Houston Rockets fan........

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/17/sen-cruz-takes-jimmy-kimmel-to-the-cleaners-in-charity-basketball-game-n2491608

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 12:14:30 pm »
Threads merged.