Author Topic: Trump directs Pentagon to create a Space Force as a separate military branch  (Read 1582 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Our investment in an open North Korea economy will more than cover our new beautiful Space Force Ranger costs.   NOKO will be our new China.  We need to exploit emerging virgin 3rd world countries.  China is old news.  So "Myspace" so to speak.

You may have a point. Especially reading some of the President's comments on this the other day praising how industrious and hard working the people were and how they loved their leader, they may be able to export some of that work ethic here. Maybe we can even mimic some of the wonderful camps (I assume they are like summer camps kids go to) that North Korea has for their workers to help our people be more prosperous.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You may have a point. Especially reading some of the President's comments on this the other day praising how industrious and hard working the people were and how they loved their leader, they may be able to export some of that work ethic here. Maybe we can even mimic some of the wonderful camps (I assume they are like summer camps kids go to) that North Korea has for their workers to help our people be more prosperous.

Wingnuts rule of economic growth says when you need to exploit cheap labor for cheap goods always be looking for an oppressed dictators country in trouble.    NOKO is the next China.  You can poo poo it all you want.... but it is what it is.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."