Author Topic: Woman attacked by strangers on doorstep of her Seattle home  (Read 531 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

City fails to protect their citizens.  Is a city that will descend into chaos.
As for the woman who was attacked, she and other neighbors are preparing to put their homes on the market, because they no longer feel safe.

SEATTLE - A Seattle woman is speaking out after she was attacked at her doorstep by strangers she tried to get out of her yard.

The attack happened a couple weeks ago, at the woman's home off Aurora Avenue, near Green Lake. But, she wanted to share her story after KOMO reported on an Arizona family who was attacked by a homeless man near the Space Needle.

"I said, 'you need to get off this property, this is private property,'" said the woman, who KOMO is not naming for her safety.

She said it was broad daylight, when two strangers showed up in her yard and said they were trying to break in to a different home nearby.

After yelling at them to leave, she was attacked by one of them.

http://komonews.com/news/local/woman-attacked-by-strangers-on-door-step-of-her-seattle-home

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Re: Woman attacked by strangers on doorstep of her Seattle home
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 03:50:47 pm »
They voted for it, enjoy.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 03:54:05 pm »
They voted for it, enjoy.

Give it a day or two and you'll have some Seattle politician trying to convince us that a gun wouldn't have stopped the assault...only made it worse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 04:49:58 pm »
Give it a day or two and you'll have some Seattle politician trying to convince us that a gun wouldn't have stopped the assault...only made it worse.
Well it's true. If the woman that owned the home was smart and had a shotgun for defense and used it, she would have assaulted the poor homeless person much worse!
But you know what? That works for me. As I once told an anti gun coworker, if someone breaks into my home while there, they won't be walking out.