Author Topic: Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’  (Read 19812 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR and to follow that line of "thinking" from RiV I guess we should never send a military member with a family on a deployment from here on out because it separates children from their parents.
the left has developed a strategy of 'It's to help the children' to establish its new position of destroying this country to its ends.

From the killing of "innocent kids" like Police: 8th Grader Shot, Killed After Stealing Car http://www.fox19.com/story/5578088/police-8th-grader-shot-killed-after-stealing-car

to saying not providing food stamps or health insurance to kids is 'killing kids" are "making them go to sleep hungry"

to the current separation of kids from their parents.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is your job.
@GtHawk Translation: It is a one way street as the agenda must be followed, at all costs.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
the left has developed a strategy of 'It's to help the children' to establish its new position of destroying this country to its ends.

From the killing of "innocent kids" like Police: 8th Grader Shot, Killed After Stealing Car http://www.fox19.com/story/5578088/police-8th-grader-shot-killed-after-stealing-car

to saying not providing food stamps or health insurance to kids is 'killing kids" are "making them go to sleep hungry"

I wish they were this concerned about separating children from their parents while they were still in the womb.

But that's a topic for a different day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It's only "for the children" when it benefits them.  Nary a word about this portion of the immigration law when Barry was destroying the country...even though he was doing far worse than anything they're claiming Trump has done.

It's only when a Republican is in office they suddenlt become concerned about "the children".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That is your job.
Because you can't be bothered to to be honest? Now where is it I can always expect a one sided argument that uses propaganda to support itself?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Eight years She was too busy babysitting Boy Jorge when they were in the WH to have time to make any public statements.

Even then he was running around kissing men in public when she wasn't around.Bush was First Lady and not one word from her on this issue.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

By definition, to be illegal is evil.

Do you believe they are good?
As good as any other child of God.

@GtHawk Translation: It is a one way street as the agenda must be followed, at all costs.
You're babbling like your leader.

Offline dfwgator

In their own country.   We can't have everybody who wants to come here live here.   

Because you can't be bothered to to be honest? Now where is it I can always expect a one sided argument that uses propaganda to support itself?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=116233
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:22:44 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Once-Ler
Talk about babbel

God says we are all sinners.  So you're saying all these illegals are evil yes even the children.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

In their own country.   We can't have everybody who wants to come here live here.
Why?

@Once-Ler
Talk about babbel

God says we are all sinners.  So you're saying all these illegals are evil yes even the children.

You're babbling too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You're babbling too.

@Once-Ler
Just admit, you don't think America should have borders and anyone who wants to should be able to come here and live off those of us who pay taxes.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

@Once-Ler
Just admit, you don't think America should have borders and anyone who wants to should be able to come here and live off those of us who pay taxes.
no

You really have to ask?
I didn't think you had a good answer.

https://politics.theonion.com/stephen-miller-furious-at-propublica-for-only-releasing-1826958853
Stephen Miller Furious At ProPublica For Only Releasing 7-Minute Recording Of Immigrant Children Sobbing
WASHINGTON—Claiming that the publication of such a brief, tantalizing bit of audio was a breach of their journalistic responsibility, a furious Stephen Miller told reporters Tuesday that he was outraged at ProPublica for only releasing seven minutes of immigrant children sobbing.

“It’s unacceptable that this so-called news organization saw fit to foist this total tease of a clip on the American public,” said Miller, who expressed frustration that the audio, in which 10 detained Central American children can be heard crying out for their parents, ended before reaching “the really good stuff.” “Sure, they’re wailing ‘Mami’ and ‘Papa’ so hard they can’t breathe, and I guess the part where that 6-year-old desperately rattles off her aunt’s phone number is kind of satisfying, but ultimately it only conveys a very small fraction of what we’re doing here. I’ve listened to this recording dozens and dozens of times in the past day, and it’s just simply nowhere near enough to scratch the itch. Shame on you, ProPublica.”

Miller added that the one silver lining was the likelihood that other outlets would soon broadcast hours of comprehensive, high-quality footage of immigrant children being tormented.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Quote from: dfwgator on Today at 01:21:11 PM

Why?

Because many have no intention of assimilating into an American culture.

Some are intent on conquering the country from within.

Some are illiterate - even in their own language.

Some have absolutely zero to offer an American culture and society by their living here.

Some have hostile intents.

Some intend to live off the wealth of everyone else.

Some just want to squat here and have a little fiefdom by themselves.

Some hate liberty.

Some hate Christians.

Some hate our form of Constitutional government.

Some are foreign agents and actors for the purpose of spying or disrupting.

Some are a public health threat.

Many will be a drain on the public and the country.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Some are intent on conquering the country from within.

Some are illiterate - even in their own language.

Some have absolutely zero to offer an American culture and society by their living here.

Some have hostile intents.

Some intend to live off the wealth of everyone else.

Some just want to squat here and have a little fiefdom by themselves.

Some hate liberty.

Some hate Christians.

Some hate our form of Constitutional government.

Some are foreign agents and actors for the purpose of spying or disrupting.

Some are a public health threat.

Many will be a drain on the public and the country.
@INVAR
Sounds like "some" Americans.  I appreciate the reply and I'll take it as an admission that "some" illegals are not these things.

Offline dfwgator

I didn't think you had a good answer.
The answer is we cannot support everyone who wants to come here without raising taxes to ridiculous levels,  not to mention the further dilution of our culture with elements that are not compatible with our traditions.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Sounds like "some" Americans.  I appreciate the reply and I'll take it as an admission that "some" illegals are not these things.

The difference is, we have enough problems with our own natural-born citizenry, we need not facilitate the invasion of third world squatters who will further the strain on our culture and economy seeing as we have open borders to a welfare state.

Which is suicide for a nation to be encouraging and making excuses for.

Does history teach us nothing anymore?  Are we really that stupid to assume the lessons of what happens when you let barbarians into your gates and pay for their livelihoods is not going to be visited upon us?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

The answer is we cannot support everyone who wants to come here without raising taxes to ridiculous levels,  not to mention the further dilution of our culture with elements that are not compatible with our traditions.
Rising taxes are cause by increases in population?  Hard working Catholics are not compatible...you could be correct on that one.  Not a great answer but heartfelt I'm sure. 

I don't see the world you see.  I don't think taxes need to be raised because we import workers.  Latinos comprise 16-17% of our population it seems to me laughable that one could claim they dilute our culture.  I believe they enhance our culture, and they are very compatible with our traditions.  In fact since it is Tuesday I'm gonna go get a couple tacos.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Are we really that stupid to assume the lessons of what happens when you let barbarians into your gates and pay for their livelihoods is not going to be visited upon us?

@INVAR unless you're of a certain age...sadly...the answer to your question is yes...we are that stupid.