Author Topic: WHAT LIBERAL POLICIES BRING: Junkies Shoot Up In Public In Nancy Pelosi's Home District  (Read 747 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
WHAT LIBERAL POLICIES BRING: Junkies Shoot Up In Public In Nancy Pelosi's Home District

ByJoseph Curl
?@josephcurl

May 2, 2018

San Francisco is a mess. How bad is it? Homeless people in tents line major streets, the city stinks of urine and feces, trash is everywhere, and now drug addicts are shooting up in the city's subways — right out in the open.

A frustrated resident, Shannon Gafford, took videos last week of the scene inside a San Francisco BART station, where the junkies were shooting drugs into their veins as commuters walked by. [Warning: Graphic video.]

How'd it all get so bad? In a word, the liberal policies of the liberal politicians who run the city — which includes Rep. Nancy Pelosi, who represents the 12th congressional district, made up entirely of San Francisco.

"The trash, our homeless, the needles, the drug abuse on our streets, I've seen it all in our city and it's gotten to the point where we need to really change course," Democratic Mayor Mike Farrell told the Daily Mail. "We've gone away from just being compassionate to enabling street behavior and that, in my opinion, is a shift that's unacceptable."..................

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30136/junkies-shoot-public-nancy-pelosis-home-district-joseph-curl

We need to up rise against  Nancy Pelosi  failed liberal policies.

In Seattle we are up rising against the liberal lunacy of head tax which was overturned.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

So why do the citizens of San Francisco keep electing the same morons??   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

So why do the citizens of San Francisco keep electing the same morons??   :shrug:

Good question.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It is patently obvious to those with understanding, that the Devil and the Democrats understood that in order to destroy this society - the promotion of deviancy, immorality and vice was paramount to creating a society of dependents, victims and malcontents that would assist in bringing all to heel under the power of a totalitarian and Godless state.

This is just more evidence to prove that fact.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The junkies alone would be enough of a disgrace for most towns, but we're talking the home of Kamala Harris, Pelosi, DiFi, and Gavin Newsome here.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

The junkies alone would be enough of a disgrace for most towns, but we're talking the home of Kamala Harris, Pelosi, DiFi, and Gavin Newsome here.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

Oh man that is one crappy map!  And it is Nancy's poop hole.

Offline dfwgator

Morons like other morons.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I bet the liberals cry if they watch the old Andy Griffin show where Andy eventually tells the bum to "move on". It took little Opie a while to catch on beyond his first liberal instincts kicking in.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....