Author Topic: Rick Santorum to CNN panel: Give your home address to immigrants if you're worried about family sepa  (Read 574 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rick Santorum to CNN panel: Give your home address to immigrants if you're worried about family separations
by Naomi Lim
 | June 17, 2018 03:23 PM

Former Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., challenged panelists on a CNN segment Sunday to give their home addresses to people hoping to cross the U.S. border if they are so concerned about family separations occurring in the aftermath of the Trump administration's decision to prosecute all illegal immigrants.

“This is what I would say to all of you,” Santorum, a CNN commentator, told the panel, pre-empting their attempts to sound "compassionate."

“You want America to be open, fine. I would argue give your addresses out and tell the people who come to this country, you can come to my house," he continued. "You can come to my house and you can stay here as long as you want. I will pay for your education. I will pay for your healthcare."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rick-santorum-to-cnn-panel-give-your-home-address-to-immigrants-if-youre-worried-about-family-separations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Conservative before it was cool, Santorum was saying the same thing years ago and took risks to do it. Now, others basically say the same thing. In fairness, before Rick, others probably said the same as well.

Offline dfwgator

Oceander

Offline Frank Cannon

"...the law is in place to make sure that we treat people fairly under the law and we have a deterrent effect."

Amen Rick.

Offline skeeter

Is anyone taking the democrats seriously on this stunt?