Author Topic: No Wray of Sunshine  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

No Wray of Sunshine
« on: June 16, 2018, 01:45:45 pm »
June 16, 2018
No Wray of Sunshine
By Daniel John Sobieski

FBI Director Christopher Wray’s explanation of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails revealed him to be just another deep-state shill willing to ignore the attempted and ongoing deep-state coup against a duly elected president, Donald J. Trump. Regarding the organized attempt to by FBI leadership to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, Wray sees no evil, hears no evil, and will speak no evil. In his Orwellian press conference, Wray spoke from  a parallel universe:

"It's also important, though, to note what the inspector general did not find. This report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review," Wray told a press briefing at FBI headquarters. "The report does identify errors of judgment, violations of or even disregard for policy, and decisions that, at the very least, with the benefit of hindsight, were not the best choices."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/no_wray_of_sunshine.html#ixzz5Ib02Ksjx

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: No Wray of Sunshine
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:53:04 pm »
Christopher Wray is  indeed nothing but a deep state shill and nothing of importance will be cleaned up for so long as he remains at the helm of that agency!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien