Author Topic: The Strange Tale of How the FBI’s Anti-Trump Bias Helped Elect Trump  (Read 536 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
The decision to prioritize the Russia investigation ended up harming Hillary Clinton’s campaign
By David French
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/inspector-general-report-fbi-bias-helped-trump/

If you wade through the entire inspector general’s report, consider the content and tone of the FBI correspondence quoted within it, and ponder the timeline, you will finally get an answer to the key question I,  and millions of Americans, have asked: If key members of the FBI were actually biased against Donald Trump, why did the FBI so dramatically damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign in the last days before the election? Why did it draft a letter to Congress announcing that it was reopening its email investigation a month after it found Anthony Weiner’s laptop, a letter that detonated like a bomb in the campaign and had a measurable effect on Hillary’s polling?

Now we know. The decisions leading up to that moment were influenced by a toxic stew of anti-Trump bias and institutional self-interest. The combination of those two factors sent an FBI torpedo straight at the SS Hillary, blasting another hole in a ship that was already taking on water . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline skeeter

Interesting. The usual partisan hacks were out there yesterday claiming the report actually concluded that Hillary was the victim of FBI malfeasance, not Trump.

And in a way its true. What they left out was the reason Comey had to re-open the case when he did, just prior to the election, was because pro-Hillary FBI investigators had tried to protect her by pushing the revelation concerning her emails on Weiner's laptop until after the election, but were being pressured by the local New York investigators.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I heard about this from the Ben Shapiro Show, very hilarious!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw