Author Topic: A former IG investigator looks at the DOJ IG report  (Read 455 times)

Offline endicom

A former IG investigator looks at the DOJ IG report
« on: June 15, 2018, 11:19:33 pm »
American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
June 15, 2018

Having worked directly with FBI as the DOD representative serving on "The National Counter Intelligence Executive Committee," I would trust my family's life with all the FBI special agents I was honored to work with.

Tragically, I never thought this blog post would be necessary.  In reading the DOJ I.G. report, it is now documented that more individuals than ever expected, serving at the highest ranks in the FBI and DOJ, should be ashamed of themselves.

Having been an I.G. investigator and author of a very inclusive report about early corruption in Iraq, I know the format.  I.G. reports, like congressional hearings, are important to bring the famous "sunlight of disinfectant" to organizations and people accused of wrongdoing by including as much factual documentation as possible.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/a_former_ig_investigator_looks_at_the_doj_ig_report.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A former IG investigator looks at the DOJ IG report
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:25:19 pm »
I strongly suspect that we will see more like this very soon.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: A former IG investigator looks at the DOJ IG report
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 12:31:09 am »
I strongly suspect that we will see more like this very soon.

Like this article? They're out but to little apparent effect. I just hope there is an effect on the electorate.