Author Topic: ‘CYA at all costs’! Sharyl Attkisson fact-kicks Deep State RIGHT in the nads over ‘redactions’ and  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜CYA at all costs’! Sharyl Attkisson fact-kicks Deep State RIGHT in the nads over ‘redactions’ and it’s GLORIOUS

Posted at 2:07 pm on June 15, 2018 by Sam J.

Good news government types! Sharyl Attkisson is giving you loads of credit in her last piece for The Hill.

Well, sorta.

From The Hill:

When it comes to questionable behavior by some inside our intel agencies, there are endless termite tunnels to crawl through and not enough investigative bandwidth — or will — to examine each one.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/15/cya-at-all-costs-sharyl-attkisson-fact-kicks-deep-state-right-in-the-nads-over-redactions-and-its-glorious/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When it comes to questionable behavior by some inside our intel agencies, there are endless termite tunnels to crawl through and not enough investigative bandwidth — or will — to examine each one.

:amen: sista!  Heavy on the will part!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien