Author Topic: Giuliani calls for suspension of Mueller's probe after bombshell DOJ watchdog report  (Read 841 times)

Offline libertybele

There are a few media sources that are reporting what's being uncovered.  Good ole CNN and the liberal MSM are spinning things reporting that there is NO bombshell!  The way things have gone in the past; this will be buried and forgotten and NO one will be held accountable.

Giuliani calls for suspension of Mueller's probe after bombshell DOJ watchdog report

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, called Thursday for the suspension of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in light of the release of a watchdog report that criticized key figures in the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Giuliani, who appeared on Fox News’ "Hannity," said the U.S. Department of Justice should dismiss all those in the “phony Trump investigation” and bring in FBI agents from the New York office to probe former FBI Director James Comey, special counsel Lisa Page and FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok.

"I believe that (Deputy Attorney General) Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions have a chance to redeem themselves and that chance comes about tomorrow," he said. “It doesn’t go beyond tomorrow.”

Trump has been warned by both Republicans and Democrats about potential ramifications for firing Mueller or Rosenstein. Politico reported that Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in April that the firings would likely lead to calls for a Trump impeachment.

The nearly 600-page report, which was compiled by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, was released Thursday and was critical of Comey’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. The report did not second-guess Comey's conclusion that Clinton should not have been prosecuted.........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/15/giuliani-calls-for-suspension-muellers-probe-after-bombshell-doj-watchdog-report.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Perhaps Trump will NOW finally fire Sessions and Rosenstein??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The twitter world was "alive" with speculation on this last night.

Maybe the President now asks for their resignations??

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Or maybe...maybe...just maybe President Trump will whine ineffectively in a poorly worded and spelled tweet.

Offline Frank Cannon

Rudy is 100% right. The Mueller probe was started based on the firing of Comey. We know that Comey was corrupt and stupid. He should have been fired. Mueller is not needed anymore....which is proven by the fact that he has come up with nothing but J walking charges since he started.

Offline Fantasywriter

Mueller has had to dismiss two of his handpicked investigators for their anti-Trump tweets. Imagine Obama being investigated by a gang of Obama-haters. But when it's Trump, even  (almost all) of the GOP approves.  At least Ryan will be gone in the new Congress.  McConnell will likely pull a Kennedy/McCain; he won't leave until he's down for the count.

Offline aligncare

Trump has been staying out of this a little too much. He should jump in, and soon.

Offline Fantasywriter

"I believe that (Deputy Attorney General) Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions have a chance to redeem themselves and that chance comes about tomorrow," [Giuliani] said. “It doesn’t go beyond tomorrow. "

This sounds good.  I just hope Giuliani is aware of a plan that will be implemented if Sessions and Rosenstein are unresponsive. It's not good to set deadlines without consequences.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I remember that idiot clown Maxine Waters bragging this way. She said...

If Russia doesn't get him
Then obstruction will.
If obstruction doesn't get him
Then Stormy will.

The breakdown of this argument currently stands at...

Russia was always a stupid made up fantasy and was always meaningless.
Obstruction is now off the table.
And Stormy is currently being driven into bankruptcy by her cooked carnival barker lawyer.

So the only thing they have left is this ridiculous NY AG lawsuit which may be annoying, but it has nothing to do with impeachment. Which was the whole goal of all of this.

So, as any levelheaded person always knew from the beginning, impeachment is now off the table also. Even if the Dems win the house, they have nothing at all with which to even call for impeachment. They cannot impeach a President for no reason. And even if they did, with no 'high crime' he would remain in office anyway.

At this point the Democrats are empty handed. They have nothing at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

Well, if Mueller (or Congress) does come after Trump, Trump can use the IG report as evidence of his innocence since he claims he’s “totally exonerated” by it of collusion and obstruction.  So he’s got THAT going for him.   *****rollingeyes*****
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I believe that (Deputy Attorney General) Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions have a chance to redeem themselves and that chance comes about tomorrow," [Giuliani] said. “It doesn’t go beyond tomorrow. "

This sounds good.  I just hope Giuliani is aware of a plan that will be implemented if Sessions and Rosenstein are unresponsive. It's not good to set deadlines without consequences.

@Fantasywriter

:amen: and welcome to TBR!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yea well, I've heard the AWOL AG was just on the edge of getting fired a dozen times for at least 6 months now. So, I'll believe it when I see it. Sessions is the keystone of the whole carnival. Sessions is the key enabler of the witch hunt. If he goes, Rosenstein goes. And if Rosenstein goes, then Mueller goes. It would be a longshot miracle if that happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantasywriter

Thank you.  I'm enjoying the site a lot so far.   

Offline Fantasywriter

'Yea well, I've heard the AWOL AG was just on the edge of getting fired a dozen times for at least 6 months now. So, I'll believe it when I see it. Sessions is the keystone of the whole carnival. Sessions is the key enabler of the witch hunt. If he goes, Rosenstein goes. And if Rosenstein goes, then Mueller goes. It would be a longshot miracle if that happened.'

This needs a huge upvote. I agree with every line.