Author Topic: President breaks his silence on damning IG report, calls it 'total disaster' for fired FBI Director  (Read 392 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
President breaks his silence on damning IG report, calls it 'total disaster' for fired FBI Director James Comey

President Trump broke his silence on the damning report from the Department of Justice’s watchdog, saying the document vindicates his decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey, who he called the "worst" director in the bureau's history.

The president’s comments, delivered on Twitter, came a day after the release of the report, which was the result of an 18-month-long investigation by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

“The IG Report is a total disaster for Comey, his minions and sadly, the FBI. Comey will now officially go down as the worst leader, by far, in the history of the FBI. I did a great service to the people in firing him. Good Instincts. Christopher Wray will bring it proudly back!” Trump tweeted Friday morning.......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/15/president-breaks-his-silence-on-damning-ig-report-calls-it-total-disaster-for-fired-fbi-director-james-comey.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No Obstruction If Boss Cans Insubordinate Subordinate
American Spectator, Jun 15, 2018, Dov Fischer

Trump went too easy on Comey.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,320441.0.html