Author Topic: GOP chairwoman: Anyone who doesn't support Trump 'will be making a mistake'  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Mesaclone

I was just informed that Lincoln was 'possibly' gay, so maybe the NL'ers were right all along.

@sneakypete

Yes, as right as today's NT'rs! Brilliant political analysts all!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline rustynail

What's that song?.. Get on the Trump Train?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

EXCELLENT reply!

Not that it will mean a thing to the "yore feet stink and you don't love Jesus!" crowd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@INVAR

Trump has people hypnotized and they are not smart enough to know it. That is the way people lose their freedom.   

@Victoria33

Good thing weuns haz got geniuses like you to do our thinking for us,huh?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Last week, Trump wanted to force NFL players to stand for the anthem no matter what. Now this.'

It has begun... you were all warned this could happen... and the usual suspects continue to deny it.

@jmyrlefuller

You are getting hysterical again,Martha.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Who knew Invar and the NeverTrumper gang were hard at work as far back as 1861?

I get around.

Hot tub time machine and all.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

@jmyrlefuller

You are getting hysterical again,Martha.

You’re on a roll tonight, sneaky!   :laugh:

Silver Pines

And finally
“People now marvel how it came to pass that [the President] should have been selected as the representative man of any party. His weak, wishy-washy, namby-pamby efforts, imbecile in matter, disgusting in manner, have made us the laughing stock of the whole world.

@Mesaclone

Was that for dramatic effect, or...?

Offline goodwithagun

I was just informed that Lincoln was 'possibly' gay, so maybe the NL'ers were right all along.

@sneakypete

The inventor of the stars and bars was a tranny. Makes sense if you then know about it.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nice to see that the head of the GOP has now openly embraced the ideology of the Left right down to demanding group think instead of free thought and giving voters the right to make up their own minds.

Those kind of statements used to come exclusively from the DNC.

But not anymore.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline aligncare

Nice to see that the head of the GOP has now openly embraced the ideology of the Left right down to demanding group think instead of free thought and giving voters the right to make up their own minds.

But not anymore.

Maybe some republicans want to win elections? ...what am I saying? Sorry, I lost myself there a minute.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Maybe some republicans want to win elections? ...what am I saying? Sorry, I lost myself there a minute.

Yeah you're lost if you think the way to further our agenda and defeat Dems is to adopt their ideology and group think mentality.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Quote from: txradioguy on Today at 07:41:17 PM

But not anymore.

Uh -oh - you've gone and swerved into the truth there without realizing it.

Because indeed the strategy of embracing the ideology of the Left, funding them and demanding groupthink is indeed how the Republican party now wins elections.

You know - by any means, even if it means becoming that which they pretend to oppose in order to 'win'.

And we have 3 trillion reasons from just this year alone to back up that fact.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

EXCELLENT reply!

Not that it will mean a thing to the "yore feet stink and you don't love Jesus!" crowd.

888high58888 @sneakypete

Offline goodwithagun

No, that was your conservatism.
I stand with Roosgirl.