Author Topic: This IG Report is Devastating for the FBI; The Next One Will be Even Worse  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This IG Report is Devastating for the FBI; The Next One Will be Even Worse
June 14, 2018   by David Blackmon   
Evening Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)

This IG Report is actually quite devastating for the FBI.

First, a little house-cleaning…

Most, if not all of the mainstream, fake media organizations are rushing to get their clickbait “BREAKING” reports out based on reading the report’s Executive Summary only.  That summary is written in a way to intentionally soften the media reaction to the report, and feed the fake media’s confirmation bias that this thing is no big deal.  So the reporting we’re seeing from those outlets so far is very predictable. Great work, DOJ!

It seems, at least on the surface, that Comey’s going to be given a pass on his role in all of this.  Based on what I’ve read so far, I don’t expect a criminal referral related to him, despite all the “subordinate” behavior he engaged in on Hillary’s behalf.

There are no criminal referrals in this report – there were never going to be.  Those come later, if there are going to be any.  Remember the Andrew McCabe report a couple of months back?  That one had no criminal referrals in it, either.  Horowitz issued a referral to Sessions on McCabe later on the same day the report was released, but that was very fast for a reason – they were working to get McCabe out of the FBI by the next Monday, and the report was released on a Friday.

There are, however, internal disciplinary referrals on 5 FBI employees contained in the report, including on Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.  Strzok specifically has been referred to the internal Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) for further internal investigation.

There also may never be any criminal referrals at all related to this specific report.  As I pointed out this morning, we have to remember that, despite the huge size of this 500 page report, its scope is very limited – only to the conduct of its fake investigation into the Clinton email scandal.  We have to remember that fake investigation did not involve criminal activity like defrauding the FISA courts or illegal unmaskings or faking 302 reports.  Those were related to operation Crossfire Hurricane and other DOJ/FBI shenanigans that are the subject of Horowitz’s pending, final report.

So the focus of the report is on the internal process followed, and violations of FBI protocols, because that’s what this particular investigation was focused on.

There.  Clear as mud?

more
http://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2018/06/14/this-ig-report-is-devastating-for-the-fbi-the-next-one-will-be-even-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Devastating?
That word must not mean what I thought it meant.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:24:21 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Frank Cannon

I think it is pretty damaging. The whole Mueller Probe is predicated on Comey's firing. We now know that he deserved to be fired. Mueller Probe needs to stop today and now.

Offline skeeter

I think it is pretty damaging. The whole Mueller Probe is predicated on Comey's firing. We now know that he deserved to be fired. Mueller Probe needs to stop today and now.

That may be but the news media and democrats are cackling like wall street bankers today.

Schumer was out in front of cameras earlier, saying exactly the opposite of what you assert.

It won't matter if they have Mueller, or Hillary, or whomever, on videotape twisting the head off a baby, the democrats and their media b*tches will claim the tape vindicates them. The GOP needs to step up or nothing will ever happen.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How Mr. Horowitz, or anyone else for that matter, can read this report and then say with a straight face  that there was no political bias is astounding!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.