Author Topic: Rush: America’s Anchorman Analyzes IG Report Leaks as They Come In  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

America’s Anchorman Analyzes IG Report Leaks as They Come In

Jun 14, 2018

RUSH: Well, this just after noon in Washington, D.C., which means the inspector general’s report is now being viewed. Members of Congress are looking at it along with the White House. It’s at the White House. It is not supposed to be released to the public until 3 p.m. Why do you think that might be? What happens at 3 o’clock every day? This program ends. That’s what happens at 3 o’clock. So the president looks at it and then it’s up to him how much of it gets released. I don’t think we’re gonna have to wait until 3 o’clock to find out what’s in this thing because it’s gonna start leaking like a sieve.

In fact, it already has. There’s already a big leak about James Comey, and it’s a disappointing one. Now, I’ve heard… It’s disappointing to me. I’ve heard people this morning who have had experience with inspectors general reports, and they say, “Hey, you know what? These things are often hard-hitting, because they dig deep. The inspector general’s report, you can count on this having a lot of meat in it.” So a lot of people — and I’m talking about some conservative media types — expect there to be bombshells in this.

I don’t know, folks. It’s still the establishment. I know Horowitz, the inspector general, his reputation is impeccable. But it’s still the swamp. I’ve made sure that my expectations do not get out of proportion here. I’ve made sure that my hopes… ‘Cause I’ve just been… We’ve been set up too many times. I can count on two hands the number of times we’ve been set up by media and others — after things have been seen and leaks have occurred — expecting to see bombshell-type things. And when it actually was released…

Such as Bill Clinton’s grand jury testimony, videotaped grand jury testimony. For example, we were told that Clinton just lost it and blew up when he was asked the question about what he did with the cigar with Monica Lewinsky. So everybody was tuned in watching for this, because it aired. And when it finally happened, you know, it went by so fast, you could hardly notice it. You barely saw anything. Clinton’s eyes got wide open for a split second, and that was it. I said, “You know, I’m not gonna get sucked in by this stuff anymore.”

more..very long
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/14/ig-report-looms-over-washington/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34