Author Topic: Trump, in Fox News interview, says of Kim Jong Un: 'We understand each other'  (Read 12438 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm trying to remember what it was that got edited by the Mods.

Me.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline musiclady

I really don't give a darn what they say.  To not criticize our President when he does something wrong is just plain asinine.  To give any elected official a free pass is equally as stupid.  I am more than willing to praise our POTUS when he deserves praise.  He's done some really good things and I cringe at other things he's done.

Though I cringe at some of the things he's said and done, I think it is horrendous that we have liberal mental midgets in Congress, the FBI and the DOJ trying to derail his administration and is an injustice to this country.  Those in Hollywood who open their traps and put him down with unwarranted accusations and talk trash about him is equally alarming and sends a terrible message to our youth.

@libertybele

Agree with every word of that.   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep.  You're just about the scariest poster on this forum.

Just like your avatar.    ^-^

8888madkitty ***evilkitty :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

8888madkitty ***evilkitty

Please excuse me while I go hide in my closet for a while to recover from those images....   :scared smiley:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

I'm trying to remember what it was that got edited by the Mods.

@Cyber Liberty

Was it funny?  If so, I don't mind awarding points.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So trolling is ok, admitting you're trolling is ok.  Calling someone on their troll behavior is verbotten?

Worthy of a bunch of behind your back posts.

Is that whats happening here now?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So trolling is ok, admitting you're trolling is ok.  Calling someone on their troll behavior is verbotten?

Don't be "irrelevant", go and make the 'Adult Choice'.

Go complain to a Mod via PM.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Was it funny?  If so, I don't mind awarding points.

I think it was some form of "You're a Troll," which is why the Mod pulled it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Maybe the disagreement is over definitions.  What constitutes "trolling?"  Anything that pisses you off?
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

From experience I know using the excuse, She Trolled me first, does not work with these Mods.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Maybe the disagreement is over definitions.  What constitutes "trolling?"  Anything that pisses you off?

@Cyber Liberty

When the poster admitted to saying whatever it took to make people angry.  Well then but I guess intellectual honesty is too much to expect from a NT.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

When the poster admitted to saying whatever it took to make people angry.  Well then but I guess intellectual honesty is too much to expect from a NT.

Looked like a sarcastic remark between friends, to me.  Might be I'm biased because they're both my friends.
I will NOT comply.