Author Topic: Wash Post: Winners and Losers: Trump is the big winner in Tuesday’s primaries  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Fix Analysis
Winners and Losers: Trump is the big winner in Tuesday’s primaries
by Amber Phillips June 13 at 7:33 AM

Tuesday brought another set of primaries across the country — in Maine, South Carolina, Nevada, North Dakota and Virginia — and another set of surprises. Here are the night's winners and losers.
Winners

President Trump: It's overly simplistic to say that South Carolina GOP congressman Mark Sanford lost his primary Tuesday because of Trump. But Trump was definitely a factor in making Sanford the second House Republican in 2018 to lose a primary. The president sent off this remarkably caustic tweet on Tuesday afternoon, as voters in South Carolina were getting off work and going to vote:

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Mark Sanford has been very unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA. He is MIA and nothing but trouble. He is better off in Argentina. I fully endorse Katie Arrington for Congress in SC, a state I love. She is tough on crime and will continue our fight to lower taxes. VOTE Katie!
3:12 PM - Jun 12, 2018

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/06/13/winners-and-losers-trump-is-the-big-winner-in-tuesdays-primaries/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6d860311711f
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

America is the big winner.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

Losers

Republican Party unity:

LOL. Tell me when that bunch of back stabbing filth ever got along? They can't even unify to get rid of Obamacare. Who gives a shit if the whole lot of them are flushed down the toilet.

Offline Fantom

Losers

Republican Party unity:

LOL. Tell me when that bunch of back stabbing filth ever got along? They can't even unify to get rid of Obamacare. Who gives a shit if the whole lot of them are flushed down the toilet.

Gorsuch.... :pondering:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Congrats to Eric Brakey GOP nominee for US Senate from Maine.

! No longer available