Author Topic: Conway's husband pens article defending constitutionality of Mueller probe  (Read 627 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway's husband pens article defending constitutionality of Mueller probe
By Julia Manchester - 06/11/18 06:44 PM EDT

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's husband on Monday released an article defending the constitutionality of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia's election meddling.

The piece, titled "The Terrible Arguments Against the Constitutionality of the Mueller Investigation," takes aim at President Trump's recent Twitter attacks on the probe, in which the president argues the investigation is unconstitutional.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!
9:01 AM - Jun 4, 2018

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/391725-conways-husband-penned-article-defending-constitutionality-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

And this fat ambulance chasing lawyer matters why exactly?

Online rustynail

One  Carville Matalin is enough.

Oceander

And the writers over at Volokh Conspiracy feel that he’s got the better end of that argument:  https://reason.com/volokh/2018/06/11/the-case-against-the-case-against-the-mu

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good, now we know Trump can fire Mueller's a** anytime he wishes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
And this fat ambulance chasing lawyer matters why exactly?

Ambulance chasers don’t often argue before the SCOTUS, emerge with unanimous decisions, and get considered for Solicitor General.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.