Author Topic: South Korea Praises Trump’s Summit with Kim Jong-un  (Read 721 times)

Offline endicom

South Korea Praises Trump’s Summit with Kim Jong-un
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:34:33 pm »
Breitbart
Joel B. Pollak
June 12, 2018

South Korea issued a statement Tuesday praising the summit in Singapore between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

“[The] Agreement will be recorded as a historic event that has helped break down the last remaining Cold War legacy on earth,” South Korea said, as reported by CNN’s Ryan Struyk. “It is a great victory achieved by both the United States and the two Koreas, and a huge step forward for people across the world.”

South Korea statement: “[The] Agreement will be recorded as a historic event that has helped break down the last remaining Cold War legacy on earth. It is a great victory achieved by both the United States and the two Koreas, and a huge step forward for people across the world..”

— Ryan Struyk (@ryanstruyk) June 12, 2018

More... http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/12/south-korea-praises-trumps-summit-with-kim-jong-un/

Oceander

Re: South Korea Praises Trump’s Summit with Kim Jong-un
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:36:08 pm »
I certainly hope so, but I’ll reserve judgment until we have binding treaty obligations with verification protocols. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 11:42:40 pm »
Now that’s what I’m talking about! Would be a great thing for the two Korea’s to finally reunify and reunite families and their common culture.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 12:13:52 am »
"I’ll reserve judgment until we have binding treaty obligations with verification protocols."

Agreed.
Lots smoke and noise so far.
I want to see results.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 12:17:43 am »
Odd. Why just this morning ABC reported the ROKs were in a purple-faced spittle-flecked rage over being cut out of the summit.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:20:11 am »
Trump=GOD!!!!

Yup. I said it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 12:56:09 am »
 No more Blasphemes as this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 01:07:28 am »
I certainly hope so, but I’ll reserve judgment until we have binding treaty obligations with verification protocols.

Seems a reasonable approach to me.  But what the heck do I know?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 01:26:47 am »
Now that’s what I’m talking about! Would be a great thing for the two Korea’s to finally reunify and reunite families and their common culture.

And that is why this whole thing will be so difficult. They won't get real freedom or else, they'd string him up like Mussolini. Killings, corruption, concentration camps, slavery, even it looks like child slavery per some reports I've seen.

"The buck stops here" might be an expression that comes to mind. The can has been kicked down the road for presidencies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 12:56:58 pm »
Odd how some were complaining about us "stabbing allies in the back."

The ROKs would absolutely love normalized relationships with the North.  As long as our security guarantees remain, they're going to push for this process to move forward.  Of course, the big "if" is whether the NORK's will actually follow through. But if they don't...it cost us nothing to try.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 12:59:11 pm »
The ROK was upset at being excluded from the meeting.  I don't blame them but can understand why Trump wanted the meetings to be one on one.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 01:05:41 pm »

Great breaking news for you AC......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.