Author Topic: Trump asks for clemency names and lists promptly arrive at White House  (Read 1410 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You're both knuckleheads. Since I insulted two posters, I'm going to post 2 separate emojis so that I don't get in trouble.

13859 oooooo
This from a guy who has an LT1?    Now that is an insult to LSX owners everywhere.

Opti-spark?   :cool:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

This from a guy who has an LT1?    Now that is an insult to LSX owners everywhere.

Opti-spark?   :cool:

Listen. Once they vented them, they worked great.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Listen. Once they vented them, they worked great.

It was a glorified L-98 with reverse cooling.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

You're both knuckleheads. Since I insulted two posters, I'm going to post 2 separate emojis so that I don't get in trouble.

13859 oooooo

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Offline RoosGirl

That would be nice but you never let things go.

@Wingnut
You're right, of course.  I was thinking about it while I was doing the dishes and wondered if others here like me, who hang on the details of things, also have a detail oriented profession like I do.  And if others here like you, who don't care about the details are old and retired and just don't GAF anymore, or, you know, had professions in which they didn't have to worry about little details, but looked more at the big picture.

Remember, I am the girl with a head full of completely useless facts.  If my theory is right, asking us not to nit-pick is like asking us to change our entire personalities.  Add to that my 🖤 and if I know my nit-picking bothers you I'm bound to just do it more.  But then, I know some of the big picture people here who do that, don't you?

Online corbe

For a girl, you ain't half bad @RoosGirl

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Georgi may think what this broad did is worth a life sentence, but people who kill other people don't even get that. It's fully absurd.
You're right. They should--or ol' sparky.-Looks like she was way past three strikes.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 10:02:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis