Author Topic: Forthcoming IG Report May Result In The Arrest Of Huge Deep State Player  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

Forthcoming IG Report May Result In The Arrest Of Huge Deep State Player
Steven Ahle   June 11, 2018   

Rudio Giuliani appeared with radio host John Catsimatidis, where he said it’s very likely that Comey could be charged with crimes arising from the bogus Hillary email investigation.

Michael Horowitz will be releasing the report on Thursday, which just happens to be Donald Trump’s birthday. Giuliani said they will study the report which he says he expects to be tough on James Comey as well it should be. They will then decide what charges to refer against him.

“I think the report of Horowitz, the IG, and the Justice Department will confirm that Comey acted improperly with regard to the Hillary Clinton investigation,” Giuliani told John Catsimatidis on his AM 970 radio show on Sunday, referring to Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/opinions/forthcoming-ig-report-may-result-in-the-arrest-of-huge-deep-state-player/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:37:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline rustynail

Free beer tomorrow.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I advise keeping expectations realistic.Watergate yielded sentences of about 6 months, for a handful, AG Mitchell, Halderman, Erlichman, Colson, Dean etc.

That will be the political precedent, like it or not.

Dems and thier "fakestream media" brethren, may have a chance for "investigative eporting, anew.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator