Author Topic: Not the DEAD ONES! Chuck Schumer throws EPIC hissyfit when SCOTUS rules in favor of voter purge  (Read 406 times)

rangerrebew

Not the DEAD ONES! Chuck Schumer throws EPIC hissyfit when SCOTUS rules in favor of voter purge

Posted at 1:41 pm on June 11, 2018 by Sam J.

SCOTUS ruled in favor of Ohio’s purge of voters from voter rolls.

From The Hill:

The Supreme Court on Monday upheld Ohio’s “use it or lose it” practice of cleaning up its voter rolls.

In a 5-4 decision, the court’s majority said the practice, known as the “supplemental process,” does not violate the National Voter Registration Act, which bars states from removing the names of people from the voter rolls for failing to vote.

The court’s five conservative justices voted in the majority, with the court’s four liberals dissenting.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/11/not-the-dead-ones-chuck-schumer-throws-epic-hissyfit-when-scotus-rules-in-favor-of-voter-purge/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :thumbsup:

The crime is this was 5-4. The leftists on the SCOTUS bench were predictable in their decisions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So Gorsuch votes with sanity?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
:thumbsup:

The crime is this was 5-4. The leftists on the SCOTUS bench were predictable in their decisions.

The stink of 3 of those 4 will be on the court for sometime. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."