Author Topic: Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff Throws Tantrum Over Black Grandmother Escaping The Plantation  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff Throws Tantrum Over Black Grandmother Escaping The Plantation
Posted on June 7, 2018 by DCWhispers   

And make no mistake, Mr. Schiff speaks for a great many among the liberal elite who are outraged a black grandmother who was imprisoned during the era of Bill Clinton, kept there during the two terms of George W. Bush and Barack Obama, had her sentence commuted by President Trump. She even had the audacity to publicly thank the president for setting her free!

Apparently, Congressman Schiff feels she should have continued to rot in the white man’s prison and most certainly should not be given the freedom to express gratitude to the only POTUS who apparently gave a damn about her plight.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/democrat-congressman-adam-schiff-throws-tantrum-over-black-grandmother-escaping-the-plantation/#alciJcXmID5HrP0q.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whiney little bitch,ain't he?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
May be the one and only time I agree with this democrat, but he is right. What she did was not some small time operation and she knew it was wrong.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
May be the one and only time I agree with this democrat, but he is right. What she did was not some small time operation and she knew it was wrong.

I agree, but - it was a first time offense and she got, what, a life sentence? 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whiney little bitch,ain't he?
I wonder what he had to say when Clinton and then Obama pardoned  Terrorists?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder what he had to say when Clinton and then Obama pardoned  Terrorists?

@GtHawk

Probably something like "Are any of them hot?",
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!