Author Topic: Putin says G7 criticism is ‘babbling,’ happy to hold talks with US  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Putin says G7 criticism is ‘babbling,’ happy to hold talks with US

Putin says Moscow never chose to leave the G7.

By Gabriela Galindo   

6/11/18, 1:18 PM CET

Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed criticism of Moscow at the G7 meeting as “babbling” and confirmed he would be happy to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump.

Speaking at a press conference in China following a regional summit Sunday, Putin refused to comment on the G7 final statement but said that its criticism of Russia’s “so-called destabilizing efforts” in the West was “unfounded,” and that “this creative babbling” by other world leaders had so far “led to nothing.”

Putin’s comments follow Trump’s call on Friday to allow Russia back into the G7, which Putin said Russia had “never left,” and that it was “other world leaders who had refused to come to Russia” in the past.

“We need to stop talking and imagining things,” the Russian leader said.

more
https://www.politico.eu/article/vladimir-putin-says-g7-criticism-is-babbling-happy-to-hold-talks-with-donald-trump-us/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Its a sad world when Putin and Trump are the adults in the room.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

Putin says Moscow never chose to leave the G7.

Trump has gotten so pardon-happy, he's looking to let the butcher off scot-free now.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn