Author Topic: London Mayor Sadiq Khan admits he IS responsible for capital's surge in violent crime but 'is not go  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

London Mayor Sadiq Khan admits he IS responsible for capital's surge in violent crime but 'is not going to apologise' for blaming Government over police cuts

Mayor was challenged over crime wave when he appeared on radio call-in show
    He said as the mayor and crime commissioner of the city, he was responsible
    But he was accused of 'dancing around' the issue after blaming government cuts
    His comments come as a teenager, man and a woman were shot in Brixton

By Richard Spillett for MailOnline

Published: 06:30 EDT, 7 June 2018 | Updated: 08:27 EDT, 7 June 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5816309/Sadiq-Khan-admits-hes-responsible-Londons-surge-violent-crime.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The sad thing is that the English didn't vote for this.  They imported enough islamicists and let them vote for it.  I don't know that there is much they can do about it now either.

Offline dfwgator

The sad thing is that the English didn't vote for this.  They imported enough islamicists and let them vote for it.  I don't know that there is much they can do about it now either.

They voted Churchill out after WWII ended.  That's when it began,  Attlee and Labour thought it would be a good idea to import cheap Jamaicans to fill the factory jobs.   And it all went down from there.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They voted Churchill out after WWII ended.  That's when it began,  Attlee and Labour thought it would be a good idea to import cheap Jamaicans to fill the factory jobs.   And it all went down from there.
Really?  I found Maggie Thatcher a pretty good leader in Britain when I lived there in the 80s.

I think she was as good as Reagan.  You didn't mess with the Iron Lady, as the Argentineans found out.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:04:19 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington