Author Topic: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: 'Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration'  (Read 995 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: 'Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 10, 2018 09:51 AM

John Brennan, who served as CIA director in the Obama administration, took a shot across the bow at President Trump after the president lashed out at Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for being “dishonest” and “weak."

In a pointed tweet Sunday morning, Brennan said Trump is "a temporary aberration" whose impact on the U.S. will not last.

"Your wrong-headed protectionist policies & antics are damaging our global standing as well as our national interests. Your worldview does not represent American ideals. To allies & friends: Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return," Brennan said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-cia-director-john-brennan-be-patient-mr-trump-is-a-temporary-aberration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Brennan is a traitor
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Brennan.  Go away you deepstate loser.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This guy is a real piece of work, and out to undermine the United States, perhaps even more so that 0bama did.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan is a traitor

He should be in prison..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

He should be in prison..

He is a reprobate.  Prison is a good place for him.  After due process, off course.   :pondering:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jpsb

He should be in prison..

He will be. I am pretty sure Joe diGeniva told Tucker Carson the other day that where was a criminal
referral on his butt. Either him or Clapper, can't remember which, but I think it was Brennan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He will be. I am pretty sure Joe diGeniva told Tucker Carson the other day that where was a criminal
referral on his butt. Either him or Clapper, can't remember which, but I think it was Brennan

I sure hope you're right.

Offline endicom

Joe diGenova. Joe of Genoa.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
John Brennen is giving Tokyo Rose a run for the title.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

I sure hope you're right.

@Sanguine @mystery-ak

Here you go I went and found it for you.

! No longer available

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine @mystery-ak

Here you go I went and found it for you.

! No longer available

Thanks, I should have said "I hope HE's right."  I figured you heard what you heard.

He's sounds very sure, doesn't he?

Offline jpsb

Thanks, I should have said "I hope HE's right."  I figured you heard what you heard.

Yes he does and he is a serious person. As a former federal prosecutor (Lower NY) he has DOJ connections too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

These news show Attorneys have a very poor predictive record.  But it's not their fault, because most Federal Agencies and Judges do not follow the law or their internal guidelines.  Those groups are basically a crapshoot, depending on the politics of the Agency or the Judge.

There is nothing more destructive to the rule of law than unpredictable Federal Agencies and Judges.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
There is nothing more destructive to the rule of law than unpredictable Federal Agencies and Judges.

The rule of law officially went out the window during the reign of His Heinous Obama I.

What we are seeing now is the mechanisms to ensure the Oligarchy remains in control.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
These news show Attorneys have a very poor predictive record.  But it's not their fault, because most Federal Agencies and Judges do not follow the law or their internal guidelines.  Those groups are basically a crapshoot, depending on the politics of the Agency or the Judge.

Agreed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
drift wrote:
"Brennan is a traitor"

To add to what you've stated:
Brennan is a muslim traitor.

Offline Frank Cannon

Did he say this while he was praying to Mecca?