Author Topic: Trump: Will know within 'first minute' if North Korea is serious about giving up nukes  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Concerned

“Just my touch, my feel, that’s what I do. How long will it take to figure out if they’re serious? I said maybe in the first minute. You know the way they say you know if you’re going to like somebody in the first five seconds, you ever hear that one?” Trump said, according to The Guardian.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-warns-at-g-7-north-korea-summit-a-one-time-shot/

Now, I can’t decide whether Trump is there to negotiate denuclearization or if he’s trying to bed Kim Jong Un.

Unfortunately, I think Trump has a much better chance of bedding Kim tomorrow than he does in getting complete denuclearization with verification.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Unfortunately, I think Trump has a much better chance of bedding Kim tomorrow than he does in getting complete denuclearization with verification.

NK is bankrupt.  And they both have hotter women at home.  Of course Kim's are slaves but maybe that'll change too
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.