Author Topic: News Of Charles Krauthammer’s Impending Death Has Liberals Doing Their Happy Dance  (Read 730 times)

rangerrebew

News Of Charles Krauthammer’s Impending Death Has Liberals Doing Their Happy Dance

June 8, 2018| by Brian Anderson

Conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer revealed in a heartbreaking letter that his battle with cancer is a losing one and that he only has a couple of weeks left. Even if you disagree with his politics, you’d have to be one serious piece of shit to take this news as anything but sad. Speaking of which, of course those horrible people on the left are rejoicing that someone with a different opinion is dying. Next to being dangerously delusional, having zero compassion for others is a liberal requirement.

Here’s the tragic news from Fox News:

Charles Krauthammer, the beloved and brilliant Fox News Channel personality who gave up a pioneering career in psychiatry to become a Pulitzer Prize-winning political analyst, on Friday revealed the heartbreaking news that he is in the final stages of a losing battle with cancer.

The 68-year-old’s incisive takes on politics of the day have been missing from Fox News Channel’s “Special Report” for nearly a year as he battled an abdominal tumor and subsequent complications, but colleagues and viewers alike had held out hope that he would return to the evening show he helped establish as must-viewing. But in an eloquent, yet unblinking letter to co-workers, friends and Fox News Channel viewers, Krauthammer disclosed that he has just weeks to live.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/news-of-charles-krauthammers-impending-death-has-liberals-doing-their-happy-dance/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

When the HELL are you people going to wake the bleep up and quit doing the Stalinists/Nazi's of America the HUGE favor of identifying them as "liberals". There ain't a damn thing the slightest bit "liberal" about any of them.

It's the equivalent of starting a baseball game and giving the other team 10 points before they even go to bat.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:31:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline endicom

@rangerrebew

When the HELL are you people going to wake the bleep up and quit doing the Stalinists/Nazi's of America the HUGE favor of identifying them as "liberals". There ain't a damn thing the slightest bit "liberal" about any of them.

You can add 'progressive' to that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You can add 'progressive' to that.

@endicom

I am already refering to the self-identified "progressives" as "REGRESSIVE'S" because that is what they are.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I am already refering to the self-identified "progressives" as "REGRESSIVE'S" because that is what they are.

You are being far too magnanimous.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are being far too magnanimous.

@INVAR

I know. I just can't help myself. It's the type of guy I am.

Silver Pines

The left isn't the only faction glad to see Krauthammer go.  In the opinion of some at TOS, he didn't like Trump, so to hell with him.