Author Topic: Trump flat-out trolls the ‘resistance’ with stinging video of Hillary and Obama. And boy, did it wor  (Read 978 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump flat-out trolls the ‘resistance’ with stinging video of Hillary and Obama. And boy, did it work
BPR, Jun 8, 2018, Tom Tillison

President Donald Trump had to be enjoying himself when he shared a video online marking his first 500 days in office — which could be used to launch his re-election campaign.

Either way, the video that trolls the left’s “resistance” campaign mocks both Hillary Clinton and the opposition’s messiah, former President Barack Obama, recounting the doom and gloom these Democrats predicted if Trump was elected. Amid a rosy economic picture, the president kindly reminds them that this doom and gloom has failed to materialize.

Clinton is seen warning the country that Trump’s policies will send America into a great recession, and a befuddled Obama marvels at how Trump could possible bring back jobs he claimed aren’t coming back.

This negativity is juxtaposed with a series of reports of today’s stellar economy.

And while President Trump’s Twitter feed is a proverbial wasteland of Democratic hate, the reaction to his video was epic — as in an epic tantrum thrown by spoiled brats.

More w/video:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/08/trump-flat-out-trolls-the-resistance-with-stinging-video-of-hillary-and-obama-and-boy-did-it-work-642400

Offline RoosGirl

I'm posting this video in celebration of the video posted by Trump celebrating his first 500 days.

! No longer available

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’m sorry.  I’m still laughing about the ‘and boy, did it work.’

I guess it was good, but didn’t quite rate a ‘Heavens to Betsy.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
! No longer available

That was impressive, @Right_in_Virginia and I liked the New York Times quote.  The Times is probably still in a lot of pain from having to say that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Even if it isn't a "Heavens To Betsy" it's a terrific way to grind a million cubic feet of salt into the Rats' noses.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

That was impressive, @Right_in_Virginia and I liked the New York Times quote.  The Times is probably still in a lot of pain from having to say that.

I'm surprised the NYT hasn't said their newsroom computers were hacked!   :laugh:

@Emjay

Even if it isn't a "Heavens To Betsy" it's a terrific way to grind a million cubic feet of salt into the Rats' noses.

:thumbsup:

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
Well, this site's a keeper!  It's terrific.  Thanks for the link @To-Whose-Benefit?

The pleasure is all mine @Right_in_Virginia.

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Please,please,PLEASE make their heads explode!

Especially the RINO Party People.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!