Author Topic: New York’s Attorney General Needs To Go Back To Law School  (Read 293 times)

rangerrebew

New York’s Attorney General Needs To Go Back To Law School
By The Common Constitutionalist June 5, 2018

As I’ve stated numerous times – I am not a judge, a lawyer or a Constitutional scholar, but I can read.

I do know that the United States Constitution is the guide book or rule book for the national or federal government. The document defines the specific powers and duties of the federal government. It is therefore “…the supreme Law of the Land…” (Article VI, Clause 2, U.S. Constitution)

And as it states in the Tenth Amendment: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or the people.”

https://constitution.com/new-yorks-attorney-general-needs-to-go-back-to-law-school/

Oceander

Re: New York’s Attorney General Needs To Go Back To Law School
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 03:27:36 pm »
This clown (the author) clearly has no clue what he’s writing about.  Hint: it has nothing to do with violating federal double jeopardy and everything to do with changing NY law so that a prosecution by another sovereign power, such as the federal government, does not count towards statutory double jeopardy for NY state purposes.