Author Topic: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Sued Over ICE Tip-Off Records  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Sued Over ICE Tip-Off Records
« on: June 09, 2018, 02:41:23 pm »
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Sued Over ICE Tip-Off Records

May 14, 2018

IRLI seeks mayor’s communications about thwarting immigration roundup

WASHINGTON—The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) today sued Oakland, California, Mayor Libby Schaaf and members of her senior staff, seeking communications records related to her statement alerting illegal aliens in her community about a pending immigration enforcement raid earlier this year. The suit was filed on behalf of the Federation for American Immigration Reform in the Superior Court of California, Alameda County. Schaaf’s office has failed to produce these records pursuant to a California Public Records Act request.

http://www.irli.org/single-post/2018/05/14/Oakland-Mayor-Libby-Schaaf-Sued-Over-ICE-Tip-Off-Records?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1YCx9sab1gIVnbXACh3njA17EAMYAyAAEgK7vvD_BwE

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Sued Over ICE Tip-Off Records
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 08:18:47 pm »
Let's hope they have the talent and the money to make it stick.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Sued Over ICE Tip-Off Records
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:09 pm »
Nice.  Better get a change of venue.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."