Author Topic: Canada warns immigrants in U.S. about heading north of the border  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

Canada warns immigrants in U.S. about heading north of the border
Alan Gomez, USA TODAY Published 3:35 p.m. ET June 8, 2018 | Updated 3:57 p.m. ET June 8, 2018

MIAMI — As President Trump travels north to Canada to attend the G7 summit, Canadian officials have been heading south to try to stem a wave of undocumented immigrants headed their way.

In what has become an increasingly regular mission, Canadian representatives visited the U.S this week to warn immigrants fearful over President Trump's immigration crackdown that they can't simply rush north of the border to find safe haven.

Randy Boissonnault, a liberal member of Parliament and a special advisor to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, visited South Florida this week to try to educate would-be immigrants about the limitations of the Canadian immigration system.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/08/canada-warns-immigrants-u-s-heading-north-border/683297002/

rangerrebew

Re: Canada warns immigrants in U.S. about heading north of the border
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:23:41 pm »
Wasn't it Justin Trudeau who bad mouthed Trump for not opening the U.S. border to "immigrants?" *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 12:42:37 pm »
Wasn't it Justin Trudeau who bad mouthed Trump for not opening the U.S. border to "immigrants?" *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Yep, compassionate liberalism at it's best..
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 01:01:53 pm »
You know what might be cheaper than a wall?

Build first U.S. high speed bullet train from say Laredo to say Sarnia, Canada.

Allow free safe passage of all illegal immigrant to Canada, as long as they sign binding agreements for stiff jail time and fines if they come back to US.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.