Author Topic: MSNBC: Paul Manafort Headed for the Hoosegow by Friday  (Read 642 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

MSNBC: Paul Manafort Headed for the Hoosegow by Friday
« on: June 13, 2018, 10:58:38 pm »
https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2018/06/13/manafort-mueller-prison/

Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is likely to be carried off to the big house by week’s end. This, according to former U.S. attorney Harry Litman.

For the younger readers: “big house” (and “hoosegow”) = prison.

Litman made his claim to MSNBC Tuesday:

“Prosecutors hate this, judges hate this, and he’s going to have to bring his toothbrush to court on Friday because the statute says, if they find this happened, there’s a presumption that no circumstances exist that will get him safely there for trial. So there’s the real prospect that he now goes to jail, never to leave even until the end of his sentence.”

As pointed out by RedState’s streiff last Tuesday, special counsel Robert Mueller filed papers accusing Manafort of attempted tampering of witnesses.

On Monday, Mueller requested Manafort’s release conditions — which have included house arrest — be revoked or revised.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: MSNBC: Paul Manafort Headed for the Hoosegow by Friday
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:34 pm »
Hoosegow?  What happened, did the prohies bust up our juke joint and make off with our swag?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:18:30 am »
Hoosegow?  What happened, did the prohies bust up our juke joint and make off with our swag?

That's a good description of what Manafort did at the last GOP Convention.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 04:23:37 am »
LOL. This rat turd Harry Litman is a Commie Pinko fixture in Rat politics. I'd trust what the guy mowing my neighbors lawn has to say on this topic before I would believe anything this MSNBC circle jerker has to say.