Author Topic: CNN Commentator Just Hit A New Low When Discussing National Anthem  (Read 421 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Commentator Just Hit A New Low When Discussing National Anthem
June 6, 2018 Jack

It’s clear how CNN feels about America, but they keep reminding us why their ratings are so terrible.

According to The Daily Caller:

CNN commentator Angela Rye said Tuesday that she believes the national anthem is “problematic in and of itself.”

Rye tore into Trump during a discussion about the president disinviting the Philadelphia Eagles from their White House victory celebration after only a handful of players committed to attending.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/cnn-commentator-just-hit-a-new-low-when-discussing-national-anthem/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook

Offline goatprairie

Re: CNN Commentator Just Hit A New Low When Discussing National Anthem
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 03:52:59 pm »
CNN Commentator Just Hit A New Low When Discussing National Anthem
June 6, 2018 Jack

It’s clear how CNN feels about America, but they keep reminding us why their ratings are so terrible.

According to The Daily Caller:

CNN commentator Angela Rye said Tuesday that she believes the national anthem is “problematic in and of itself.”

Rye tore into Trump during a discussion about the president disinviting the Philadelphia Eagles from their White House victory celebration after only a handful of players committed to attending.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/cnn-commentator-just-hit-a-new-low-when-discussing-national-anthem/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook
I seriously believe there should a harsh law against  further use of the word "problematic."  9999hair out0000
I think whipped with the cat-o-nine tails for an hour would be an apt punishment.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: CNN Commentator Just Hit A New Low When Discussing National Anthem
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 12:12:10 am »
I seriously believe there should a harsh law against  further use of the word "problematic."  9999hair out0000
I think whipped with the cat-o-nine tails for an hour would be an apt punishment.

I agree and include "horrific".