Author Topic: OUCH! JOY REID’S Former Colleagues Give Blistering Details Of Her Threats Of Physical Violence: ‘Ev  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

OUCH! JOY REID’S Former Colleagues Give Blistering Details Of Her Threats Of Physical Violence: ‘Evil Woman’ [Video]
Jun 7, 2018

OUCH! The account below from former colleagues of Joy Reid is pretty shocking. We knew Reid was pretty nasty because of old blog posts unearthed showing a side that’s brutally homophobic and just downright nasty. This woman has been a terror from long ago…Check out what her former colleagues had to say…

MSNBC’s Joy Reid was just described by former colleagues as an “evil woman” who created a “toxic” work environment, according to a report published Thursday.

https://100percentfedup.com/ouch-joy-reids-former-colleagues-give-blistering-details-of-her-threats-of-physical-violence-evil-woman-video/

Offline Night Hides Not

What's the big deal? A large number of women that I worked with at a DoD agency were just as nasty, if not more so. Supervisors loved to intimidate their subordinates, and publicly boasted about it.

The union is feckless, as are white male managers.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Andre is a brothers name.  What is he doing taking crap from a bitch?  He should have been upside that skanks head
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."