Author Topic: HOAX: Boy Makes Up Story About Being Kidnapped By ‘White Supremacists’  (Read 707 times)

Online mountaineer

Thanks, Obama.
HOAX: Boy Makes Up Story About Being Kidnapped By ‘White Supremacists’
by Patrick Howley -
Jun 7, 2018

A 13-year old boy in Houston made up a story about being kidnapped and held at gunpoint by white supremacists, according to police.

The boy’s false story was parroted by his mother. Police reportedly briefed “community activists” with an update on the case.

KTRK in Texas reports:
“Houston police say there is no evidence to support the claims made by a teenager that white supremacists abducted him, injured him and threatened him. We first brought you this story last month when 13-year-old Zavion Parker claimed he was grabbed by an adult and four young men after stepping off his school bus. Zavion alleges he was robbed and beaten, all because of his race. He also said he was held at a property at gunpoint until he was able to escape.
Michelle Lee, the teen’s mother, told Eyewitness News her son managed to escape the gun-wielding kidnappers. ...
More at BigLeaguePolitics

**nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

How many of these "hate" crimes in the last few decades have turned out be hoaxes?  Upwards of 90%?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
How many of these "hate" crimes in the last few decades have turned out be hoaxes?  Upwards of 90%?

More than that is my experience but the higher number of incidences does show how much racism has increased.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
More than that is my experience but the higher number of incidences does show how much racism has increased.

Maybe, but isn't it what they call "reverse racism"?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Goat wrote:
"How many of these "hate" crimes in the last few decades have turned out be hoaxes?  Upwards of 90%?"

American Renaissance (back when they had the print version, to which I was a subscriber for many years) regularly reported on such cases.

But you didn't read much about them elsewhere...

Offline goatprairie

Goat wrote:
"How many of these "hate" crimes in the last few decades have turned out be hoaxes?  Upwards of 90%?"

American Renaissance (back when they had the print version, to which I was a subscriber for many years) regularly reported on such cases.

But you didn't read much about them elsewhere...
During the prez election of 2016 at one of the college campi in my hometown of La Crosse, Wisc one unknown person committed the horrible, hate crime of writing Trump For President in chalk on the sidewalks of the campus, UW-La Crosse.
Because there are black students enrolled at the college, it was automatically assumed that it was directed at them. There's absolutely no chance that the person who put the chalk down might just be someone who liked Trump and his country. Oh no, he or she was obviously a terrible HATER!!! who should be exposed and punished.
So far, they either haven't caught the chalker or they found out it was a hoax and dropped the investigation, because I haven't heard a word about the incident since shortly after it happened. My money is on a hoax.