Author Topic: Unhinged Maxine Waters: ‘Resist’ Trump Or ‘Go Down With Him’ (VIDEO)  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

Unhinged Maxine Waters: ‘Resist’ Trump Or ‘Go Down With Him’ (VIDEO)
by Alicia Powe May 31, 2018

The country is getting to a point where the American people will either “have to stand up and resist this president” or “go down with him,” warned Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA).

Waters, the voice of the Democrat Party, in an appearance on MSNBC’s “All In” argued that President Trump must be impeached because “he’s in bed with Russian President Vladmir Putin.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/unhinged-maxine-waters-resist-trump-or-go-down-with-him-video/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is no way I intend to click that link and hear that screeching voice.

Rather be waterboarded.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:24:09 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Awwwwww - look, they are color-coordinated in Communist Red, being the wrinkled Comrades that they are.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Awwwwww - look, they are color-coordinated in Communist Red, being the wrinkled Comrades that they are.

Nice!  Very Nice!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."