Author Topic: Source: Dems' IT scandal to explode with possible plea deal  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

Source: Dems' IT scandal to explode with possible plea deal
FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force looking into the matter
Published: 14 hours ago

Imran Awan, and his brothers Abid and Jamal, allegedly ran a ghost employee scheme along with their wives that took in nearly $6 million over the years. After wiring approximately $300,000 to his native Pakistan in July 2017, Imran Awan was arrested by the FBI at Dulles International Airport and indicted on four counts of bank fraud after prosecutors said the suspects tried to flee the country. He was carrying $12,000 in cash at the time of his arrest.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/source-dems-it-scandal-to-explode-with-possible-plea-deal/#6ZTt6b6TGB1lqUR0.99

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Source: Dems' IT scandal to explode with possible plea deal
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 06:32:58 pm »
Let the Pakistani walk with a plea deal that includes the indictments of DWS on felony charges of mishandling classified information.

Prelude to Hillary indictment.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 06:55:18 pm »
Let the Pakistani walk with a plea deal that includes the indictments of DWS on felony charges of mishandling classified information.

Prelude to Hillary indictment.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I still believe this top be a MUCH bigger deal than most here obviously do.  It's being covered up because it would blow the swamp wide open!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 08:59:13 pm »
A plea deal means that the evidence never sees the light of day and DWS is shielded from implication.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 09:22:41 pm »
A plea deal means that the evidence never sees the light of day and DWS is shielded from implication.
?

That may be your idea of a plea deal, but mine specifies the goods be spilt on DWS
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 10:12:15 pm »
?

That may be your idea of a plea deal, but mine specifies the goods be spilt on DWS

We shall see.  Her brother is a prosecutor in the office handling the case.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 12:27:34 am »
We shall see.  Her brother is a prosecutor in the office handling the case.
Seems there is a problem then.